“It’s not just my daughter, it’s all the girls.
It’s not about me, it is about everyone.”
The mother of three said she was “shocked and disgusted” by the news of the alleged sexual harassment allegations and would consider seeking legal action.
“I am going to pursue it, I’m going to take legal action,” she said.
Ms Almeida said she would be speaking to police “very soon”.
“I don’t have a lot of money, I don’t want to do anything,” she added.
“My daughter wants to go to university.
My daughter doesn’t want me to have any problems.”
The allegations first surfaced on Monday when an anonymous woman posted a message on a news website.
“We all have our own fears,” she wrote.
“I’m so scared for my children and I want to tell them that they don’t need to be scared, they can be safe and they don’ need to fear for their safety.”
It’s a new world, it takes time to change your mind.
I’m so happy that it’s finally happened, that my daughter is safe.
“The woman, who was aged 18 to 21, later told the Independent she had not reported the harassment to the police.
A spokesman for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) said it had received more than 200 allegations of sexual harassment against employees in recent weeks, including allegations of unwanted touching and sexual abuse.”
The DWP is committed to providing an inclusive workplace for all, and we are committed to working with all organisations to identify and investigate all allegations of workplace harassment and sexual harassment,” he said.”
We are investigating allegations of harassment against individuals and we take all complaints seriously.
“The Department for Education said it was working with the Department of Health to respond to allegations of abuse of pupils and teachers.”
These reports are deeply concerning and we have already begun working with authorities in order to provide support to victims,” a spokesman said.
The Department of Education said the department would provide an online helpline to support those who had been the subject of harassment.